1 V 1
1. All the matches will be of knockout stages comprising of double-leg(home + away). Only the semi-finals and the finals will be of single leg with extra time and penalty.
2.. Every player must screen record their match so that in case of any problem they can provide the video as proof.
3. Continuous back passes not allowed (max 4 mins allowed at a time), if anyone is found to violate, and if the opponent player can provide any screenshot or video recording of the scenario, then the opponent will get a 3-0 walkover.
4. There are limitations for long passes. A Player can play 4-5 long balls and that too for quick counterattacks. Long ball Spamming is strictly restricted. If a player scores from a long ball after playing 4-5 long balls, and if the opponent gives clear proof of that the goal will be disallowed. [NOTE: Long ball and clearance are not the same. ]
5. Team Strength- Unlimited.
6. Players can play matches with any model team.
7. Players need to play the tournament with only one specific ID with which they have registered for the tournament.
8. Decision of an admin is final
FOR ANY ISSUE CONTACT US ON CHAT WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7