SAMRIDDHA SAHA (Gl1tch_mast3r)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive brings changes to six weapons and maps after it received one of the most game changing update ever. This is certainly going to lay an impact on the CS:GO professional scene.
The Krieg will now fire 545RPM (rounds per minute), as opposed to 667RPM. It is also less accurate both when scoped and unscoped, making it a less appealing option than the AK-47. The AK is 300$USD cheaper and has a better rate of fire. The rifle’s rate of fire affects its power at spray ranges, offsetting its high armor penetration values. the CT-only AUG was both buffed and nerfed in the patch. AUG's unscoped accuracy has been improved, although it is now more inaccurate when from a standing, scoped position. There have also been tweaks to Bizon’s armour penetration, the Tec-9’s firing inaccuracy, and AUG’s scoped and unscoped accuracy. Pistols and smgs like Deagle, Tec9, Bizon have also acquired various changes in their accuracy and damage stats too. This update in addition also brings, one of CS:GO’s newest maps, Anubis, to the competitive mode. There have also been minor adjustments to Mirage, Inferno, Office, Overpass, and Chlorine.
Here's the latest patch update and details regarding the other changes that were made-
[ WEAPONS ]
– SG553 – Reduced rate of fire and accuracy to bring the weapon’s value to be more in line with other rifles.
– AUG – Improved standing accuracy while unscoped. Slightly reduced scoped accuracy.
– M4A1-S – Price reduced to $2900.
– Deagle – Improved accuracy while jumping, lowering the time to recover accuracy after the player lands.
– Tec-9 – Reduced firing inaccuracy.
– Bizon – Increased armor penetration.
[ MISC ]
– Compressed several textures for less memory consumption.
– Silenced auto-vocalizations by bots during warmup.
– Removed ‘Guardian’ from “Looking to Play’ tab.
– Added a launch option -noubershader. Users on very old Intel hardware can set this launch option to improve their framerate. This option is not recommended otherwise as it is likely to cause stuttering on the overwhelming majority of GPUs.
[ MAPS ]
— Moved from Scrimmage to Competitive mode.
— Fixed water reflection issues.
— Fixed all reports regarding clipping and unintended boost spots.
— Improved performance.
— Wall by door to A site balcony is bingelibangable.
— Tweaked HDR settings.
(Changes based on pro player feedback)
— Snow has accumulated by dumpster in back courtyard.
— Beverage machines have been restocked.
— Office is now a non-smoking environment.
— Tidied up kitchen break room.
— New collision model on dumpsters found around the map.
— Fixed pixel boost #151 in water by B site.
— Revised world lighting.
— Reworked bombsite A backdrop.
— Changed environment light to brighter shades
— Changed default CT player model to FBI
— Added plywood on B bombsite for better visibility
— Removed water puddles to avoid players being seen in smoke
— Fixed areaportal on squeaky door
— Added grenade clip on yellow tarp
— Included missing material for glowy eyes
— Fixed clipping issue near crazy river
— Fixed few bombstuck spots
— Fixed some clipping issues.
— Blocked vis under truck on B site.