SAMRIDDHA SAHA (Gl1tch_mast3r)
PS4 — Digital (Out Apr. 9)
AFL Evolution 2 is a video game developed based on the AFL game. Alpha version of the game was initially released on April 5, 2017, consisting of demo players. The game has good allowing the players to perform athletic activities during the game. The game contains three modes providing gamers with overall gaming experience. Players are allowed to choose the mode they want to play. AFL is abbreviated as an Australian Football league. Three modes available are coach, listed player, and created character.
* All-New Gameplay - Tight controls and smart AI help create a true reflection of the modern AFL game.
* Bigger Career - Pursue your goals with greater depth, now with improved draft, free agency and state leagues running simultaneously with the AFL!
* More Customisation Options - Now includes Guernsey Creator along with Player and Team Management in the FanHub to create and share your own dream team!
* Enhanced Online - Play head to head to make it to the top of the online leaderboard, or team up with your mates with connections of up to 8 consoles!
* Commentary - Brand new commentary featuring Anthony Hudson and Garry Lyon.
PS4 — Digital
Below is an action-adventure game developed and published by Capybara Games. It was initially to be published by Microsoft Studios for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One but later was published by the developer Capybara Games. Test your adventurer mettle against The Isle’s procedural subterranean labyrinths. Explore a large, interconnected underworld crawling with cunning wildlife, deadly traps and stalked by a shadowy presence. Survive the perils of The Depths and unearth what lies below... or die trying..
BELOW is a procedural terrarium filled with life, mystery and death.
PS4 — Digital (Out Apr. 8)
Two little bipedal robots, Aku and Sila, will walk side by side and embark on a fun and bonding journey. You control the robot's two legs using two sticks or left and right mouse buttons. This allows you to perform various moves—from simple walking and sliding to more advanced actions, like operating machinery or cutting wood.
PS4 — Digital (Out Apr. 10)
Braveland Trilogy is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield. The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army - archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
Turn-based battles in old-school style.
Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
50 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
Hours of gameplay with 200 battles.
High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
PS4 — Digital
Following the successful port of the popular mobile game Construction Simulator® 2, chosen by Apple® as one of the Top 20 iPhone® and iPad® games of 2019, the newest successor to the popular game series will also find its way onto consoles. In Construction Simulator® 3 – Console Edition the player slips into the role of an aspiring constructor in the fictive European city of Neustein. During the course of the game, the player will be able to drive and operate more than 50 officially licensed vehicles by famous brands such as Caterpillar, Liebherr, CASE, Bobcat, Palfinger, STILL, MAN, ATLAS, Bell, BOMAG, WIRTGEN GmbH, JOSEPH VÖGELE AG, HAMM AG and MEILLER Kipper.
PS4 — Digital (Out Apr. 8 )
Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship.
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
* A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
* Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
* Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
* A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
* A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
* Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
PS4 — Digital, Retail
Disaster Report is an action-adventure series that depicts a protagonist surviving a disaster they encounter in a modern city. The first title,
Disaster Report, launched on PlayStation®2 in 2003, and featured multiple disasters occurring on an island. The second title, Raw Danger!, launched on PlayStation®2 in 2007, and featured a city flooded by torrential rain.
The third title, Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3: Kowareyuku Machi to Kanojo no Uta, launched on PlayStation®Portable in 2009 in Japan only, and featured a city besieged by an earthquake.
Now, the newest title, Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories, will launch on PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™, and PC on April 7, 2020.
PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out Apr. 10)
Final Fantasy VII Remake is an upcoming action role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix. The game is a remake of the 1997 PlayStation game Final Fantasy VII. Final Fantasy VII Remake aims to retell the story of the original Final Fantasy VII. Players control Cloud Strife, a former Shinra soldier who joins the AVALANCHE eco-terrorist group as a mercenary to fight the Shinra Corporation, who have been draining the planet's life energy. The game is a full remake with real-time polygonal graphics, as opposed to the pre-renderedenvironments of the original
PSVR — Digital
This puzzle game will weave dreams and memories into intricate obstacles for the player to overcome, and this is a world that is dynamic, changing and warping around the player as you experience the strange mystery at the center of the story. Here’s the story from developer Charm Games:
Dr. Devin Eli is a brilliant physicist at the global technology mega-conglomerate Mindful Laboratories. Working in seclusion at an atmospheric research facility in the Alaskan wilderness, Dr. Eli is on the brink of uncovering the meaning behind a mysterious signal coming from a secret artifact - The Obelisk.