SAMRIDDHA SAHA (Gl1tch_mast3r)
Regions of Ruin is a 2D side-scrolling RPG with town-building where you are introduced to an open world that progressively challenges your hero and settlement the further you delve into the vast continent.
You will discover a foreboding land ravaged by hundreds of years of hardship. Where, kingdoms have risen and fallen, settlements have been laid to waste and overrun by warring groups, and great mysteries lay hidden and waiting to be unearthed - assuming you can defeat their jealous guardians. The game was developed by Vox Games and was released back in October 5 2017 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, Macintosh operating systems.
Steam is offering the game absolutely for free! All you need to do is, add it to your Steam library and there you go! enjoy playing it as long as you want to. The developer of the game said this: "Found myself scrolling through my Steam library looking to kill time and thought "Well hey, I bet heaps of people are bored as well". Here's to all our fellow bored gamers out there looking to kill time. Grab a copy of our game completely free, no strings attached, just get it for free and have some fun! We're all weathering COVID, let's at least have some fun in the meantime. Enjoy!"
Main Features of the game include:
• Styled combat system with stats and levelling
• Skill tree to focus your fighting style
• Extensive loot and rare items to discover
• Forge your own equipment or smelt it for resources
• Open world exploration with a hand crafted environment, no randomized maps or levels, everything you see has been made with care
• Customised town building and expansion
• Rescue and recruit dwarves for your township (save them from extinction!)
• Send workers to harvest resources from explored regions
• Hire Mercenaries to help in battle
• Multitude of Quests and a main storyline