SAMRIDDHA SAHA (Gl1tch_mast3r)
The latest release focuses on some gameplay fixes, mostly centered around grenade interaction. The new update fixes the troublesome Pure Server disconnect issues and changes to grenades to make them more reliable.Valve’s previous attempt to improve the game came unstuck when many players started receiving pure server errors in matchmaking. The previous update released on May 5 caused a disconnect issue for some players as the official Valve servers would kick clients that “have loaded asset files into game memory from files not present on game server filesystem. A week after the unfortunate update, the developer has supposedly fixed the problem and pure servers should detect third-party files much more reliably from now on. Grenades have long been an issue in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive but this update aims to improve their damage reliability around small obstacles such as stairs. Valve finally did something about HE grenades being completely nullified by the most minor of obstacles. Allegedly, now your nades should deal damage “more reliably” when confronted with something like a stair or a wooden stick. Another “reliability” fix is the ability to pick up weapons with grenades lying nearby.
CS:GO Update v220.127.116.11 Full Patch Notes
* Improved reliability of picking up weapons with +use when nearby dropped grenades are present. (Thanks birkir!)
* Explosive grenade damage around small obstacles such as stairs will now apply damage to players more reliably.
* Hostages will no longer obscure flashbang traces, allowing players behind them to be blinded.
* Players that start the round with a taser and no pistol no longer have their taser deleted, and rechargeable tasers are now recharged at round start.
* Fixed Danger Zone piloted drone self-destruct timer resetting due to zone damage or repeated player input.
* Added a setting sv_pure_allow_loose_file_loads for game servers to control whether third-party files can be loaded by clients. Users are allowed to have third-party files on disk, but the files will be ignored when playing on such pure game servers. If users already loaded third-party files into game memory, then their game client must be restarted in order to connect to such pure game servers.
* Added a setting sv_pure_allow_missing_files for game servers to control what happens to clients that load files missing on the game server. When disabled, if a connected player loaded third-party files into game memory that game server is missing, the player will be kicked.
* Added a message explaining to the client which file mismatched the pure server configuration and caused a user disconnect.
* Improved loadout animations in buy menu for several agents and weapon combinations.
* Fixed certain game instructor hints displaying incorrect key bindings in certain languages (e.g. “sfrutteranno” in Italian).
* Added a setting con_allownotify to allow hiding top-right corner notifications if “Overflowed CClientRenderablesList” notification appears in 21:9 resolutions.