Fortnite Season 7 is off to a good start with all of the changes Epic's made to the gameplay. There are UFOs and aliens hanging out around different locations, but NPC characters still play an important part in helping out players. There are fewer NPC characters now.
Players can no longer do things like upgrade weapons or get bounties from NPC characters in Season 7. Now those duties are handled exclusively by Weapon Upgrade Benches and Bounty Boards. Whereas, gold bars are still in the game. Below are all of the NPCs listed in the order they appear in the Collections menu. However, it should be noted that some NPC character inventories will vary from match to match. Some offer new options like being able to Tip the Bus Driver, heal, and call in Mass Supply Drops. A few even have exotic weapons.
1. Abstrakt- The iconic street artist can be found at the north end of Retail Row behind the large building. Abstrakt offers two Quests and sells the Marksman Six Shooter exotic revolver along with the option to buy a Prop Disguise.
2. Jonesy- Right now this NPC is not in the game. A similar issue happened in Season 5. This character will be updated once it functions as intended.
3. Guggimon- This slick rabbit can be found at Lockie's Lighthouse. It will attack you upon sight and needs to be defeated before a friendly version of it respawns. Guggimon offers two Quests and sells the Night Hawk Exotic pistol along with the option to Tip the Bus driver.
4. Sunny- This alien enthusiast appears at the pier on Believer Beach but sometimes might be seen in town. Sunny offers one Quest and sells a blue Pump Shotgun along with the option to Tip the Bus Driver.
5. Bunker Jonesy- This hermit appears at Lumber Lodge and offers two Quests and sells the Activate Rift redeplay perk.
6. Bushranger- This odd, yet friendly woodland creature hangs out near the river between Risky Reels and Boney Bomb. Bushranger offers two Quests and sells coconuts and the Prop Disguise perk.
7. Dreamflower- This hippie will be at Flopper Pond located northeast of Holly Hedges and offers two Quests and sells blue shields, a Patch Up instant heal perk and also the option to Tip the Bus Driver.
8. Joey- Resides at the west side of Dirty Docks and offer two Quests and sells a blue Assault Rifle along with a Prop Disguise perk.
9. Hayseed- This farmer can be found at Steel Farm and offers two Quests and sells Patch Up along with the Prop Disguise perk.
10. Marigold- Midas' sister can be found at Lazy Lake. Marigold offers two Quests and sells the Nuts and Bolts.
11. Maven- This reporter hangs out at the IO base. Maven offers two Quests and sells a blue Pistol along with the Shadow Tracker exotic pistol.
12. Rick Sanchez- The iconic scientist found at Defiant Dish and offers one Quest and sells Nuts and Bolts, bandages, and the Activate Rift option.
13. Riot- This punk waits near the west side of the yellow bridge that is between Misty Meadows and Catty Corner. You'll need to defeat him before the friendly version spawns. He affects two Quests and sells the Storm Scout Sniper along with a Mass Supply Drop order.
14. Rook- This agent resides at the Dockside Dish IO base and has two Quests to offer and sells the blue Bolt Sniper, slurp fish and the Mass Supple Drop order.
15. Special Forces- This combat expert can be found at the entrance to the underground military base east of Caddy Corner and offers two Quests and sells a blue SMG.
16. Swamp Stalker- This professional wrangler can be found in a hut south of Slurpy Swamp and offers two Quests and sells Small Fries, Nuts and Bolts, and wood building materials.
17. Doctor Slone- This IO boss lurks in an underground base at Corny Complex. She's hostile, but you can acquire a Mythic Pulse Rifle from her.
Hopefully, the above informations can be of some help to the players as they will get a clear idea regarding NPC locations plus their Quests, weapons, and items too.