SAMRIDDHA SAHA (Gl1tch_mast3r)
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Not only can the console and PC gamers get to enjoy some of the very best games for free. We are in fact also getting to see the mobile game developers making an effort to facilitate people and offer them with something new and all exclusive absolutely for free. Square Enix is offering the game which was up for almost 500 rupees in the Playstore and the AppStore absolutely for free. Just like Lara Croft GO, Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game, with beautiful scale model-style visuals. It will put your assassination skills to the test. The game was highly rated by critics, and players, when it released back in April 2014. The game currently has more than 50K+ installs with a 4.6 overall ratings on the Play store and 4.7 ratings on Apple app store. You can download the game and keep it with yourself forever. So, what are you waiting for? Just head on straight and get it before it's gone.