SAMRIDDHA SAHA (Gl1tch_mast3r)
Call of Duty Warzone vehicles continue to be incredibly strong, despite their exact, real-time location being constantly tracked on the minimap anytime they’re occupied, their health pool and easy handling makes them a menace. Developers have decided to pull out the the trucks from Solos to try and tone down "the vehicle meta" – ie players using the high HP of vehicles to protect themselves from the conventional gunfire of opponents. The Solo mode is where trucks are most deadly, allowing players to simply mow down the scattered competition without worry of a squad taking you down. so drivers now have to actually commit to running someone over, rather than be gifted those kills anytime their vehicle is near a target. Although you can still find trucks in Duos and Trios. The previous Call of Duty: Warzone update introduced a new mode and four weapons, but the game is still adding more content and changing depending on players’ feedback. The latest update on the userbase confirmed the free-to-play battle royale game is being played by 50 million players right now. Infinity Ward has just issued over 70,000 bans to keep the game free of cheaters and plans to improve in-game reporting in the future.
Here's the list of other changes that were made-
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
* Adding Drop Zone in both core and Hardcore (Removes Deathmatch Domination)
* Adding ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Cranked, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Hardpoint
* Adding Hardcore ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Domination, and Team Deathmatch
* Removing NVG Realism Mosh Pit
* Adding “Scopes and Scatter Guns” BR Trios playlist – Snipers and Shotguns only (Replaces regular BR Trios)
General fixes also include:
* Fixed an issue on PC where players would lose the ability to use Field Upgrades purchased when replacing Armor Plates while in the Buy Station menu
* Upon picking up a dropped SKS, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
* Fix for Azur’s “Brother’s Keeper” skin displaying the incorrect headgear while in the multiplayer squad walk
* Added icons to the killcam to show if you were killed by someone using Dead Silence or Stopping Power
* Fix for the stats graph for the Renetti appearing incorrectly